I want to reassure you appropriate infection control measures to protect clients and staff will be in place against Covid-19.
Health & Safety Procedures
I am working hard to ensure that I follow all the Government and Industry guidelines to make sure we are all safe.
- I will be washing my hands on a regular basis and between each client.
- Wearing the correct PPE.
- Paper towels will be use to dry hands.
- Disposable towels will be used where possible.
- Towels and sheets will all be washed at 60 degrees.
- All equipment will be sterilised after each client.
- The treatment room and reception will be cleaned between each client.
- I will help to keep you at the correct social distance from other clients.
- I will be running my appointment system to support social distancing.
- Allowing extra time between clients to ventilate the salon.
- The salon will be cleaned on a regular basis including all surfaces, couch cover, door handles, light switches, seats, card machine, cash and my visor.
- If I have any symptoms of Covid-19 I will reschedule your appointment.
- Please note there has been a slight price increase to reflect the additional costs endured on products and PPE to keep you all safe.
How you can help prevent the risks.
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter and leave the salon.
- Please wear a mask when asked.
- Card or cash payments will be accepted (I will sterilise both methods)
- Water will be provided in disposable cups.
- Please come alone to your appointment.
- Please bring your own reading material if necessary.
- Please bring minimal items as possible to your appointment i.e. purse, phone, diary.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 please reschedule your appointment.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me on 07716802737.