- Our details
- How I collect or obtain personal information about you
- Personal information I collect or obtain about you
- How I use your personal information
- How long I store your personal information
- How I secure your personal information
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
- Consequences of not providing your personal information to us
- Changes to your information
The data controller in respect of this website is Charlotte Grant of Charlotte Grant Enhancing Your Beauty of 33 Osborn Road, Fareham, PO16 7DN. You can contact the data controller by writing to the address above or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I collect or obtain personal information about you
I collect personal information about you when you provide it to me, such as through your use of our website and its features, when you contact us directly by email, phone, in writing, or via social media, when you order goods and services, when you use any of my applications or any other means by which you provide personal information to me. Where permitted or authorised by law, I may also receive information about you from third parties such as affiliates, business partners.
Personal information I collect or obtain about you
The type of information I collect about you may include information such as:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your address;
- Your phone number;
- Your payment information (e.g. your credit or debit card details);
- Your medical information and history;
- Information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on);
Information I obtain from third parties will generally be your name and contact details, but may include any additional information they provide to us, including (but not limited to) any of the types of information set out in the list above.
- You already have the information;
- Providing you with the information would prove impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort;
- Under an EU or EU member state law obligation to obtain or disclose the information which provides appropriate measures to protect your legitimate interests; or
- I am obliged to keep the information confidential as a result of an obligation of professional secrecy regulated by EU or EU member state law.
How I use your information
- To contact you with regards to consultations and appointments
- To provide you with information for products and services you may request or that we may offer you
- To notify you about changes
- To contact you for feedback on improving services and website
- To make suggestions and recommendations
How long I store your personal information
- In accordance with my legal and insurance obligation i would retain your data for 7 years from the date of your first consultation.
How I secure your personal information
- Consultation forms are secured in a paper database system accessed by myself only.
- Contact informations also stored electronically with suitable password protection.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
Under the GDPR, subject to certain legal limitations, you have available a number of legal rights regarding how your personal data is processed. At any time, you can request that I should take any of the following actions, subject to certain legal limitations, with regard to your personal data:
- Allow access to the personal data
- Request corrections to be made to data
- Request erasure of data
- Object to the processing of data
- Request that processing restrictions be put in place
- Request a transfer of personal data
- Object to automated decision making
- Right to be notified of a data security breach
Consequences of not providing your personal information to me
- In the event of personal information not being provided no services can be provided by me, for legal and insurance reasons.
Changes to your information
- Every effort will be made to keep your information up to date and I will appreciate your cooperation in this matter. In the event of any changes to this policy I would advise you and seek to obtain your agreement to those changes.